Drum Twister Laying Up / Armouring Line
For 2/3/4 power cables
• Drum twist laying up line for 2/3/4 power cables
• Equipped with rotating pay offs, sector adjust device, eccentric taping heads, rotating caterpillar and rotating take up
• This line is also available for armouring with galvanized steel wire by adding one main rotating pay off and armouring device.
• This application requires the armouring steel wires pay off supplied by coils or bobbins
Drum Twister Laying Up for Telephone Cable
Two different configurations
• On telephone cable we have two different configurations: Drum Twist Unitizing Line (UT) and Drum Twist Cabling Line (UD)
• Drum Twist Unitizing Line: for manufacturing 100 pair units and equipped with roll off pay offs, group of oscillating/binding heads,
lay plate, eccentric taping head and rotating take up
• Drum Twist Cabling Line: for laying up telephone cables up to 1600/2000/2400 pairs and equipped with roll off pay offs, a triple
• formation plate with closing die, eccentric binding head, rotating caterpillar and rotating take up
Laying Up Machine for 3-5 Power Cables
With 3-5 round cores, and straight or sector shape cores
• Planetary type laying up machine with both back twist and without back twist movement
• Designed for laying up power conductors with 3-5 round cores, and straight or sector shape cores
• Highly productive lay up process with low energy consumption
• Equipped with dual wheel pulling capstan when running medium size cables or with haul off caterpillar for bigger power cables
• The machine is provided with HMI+PLC control system for pre-setting laying up pitch and for speed synchronization with the take up
• Optionally yarn filler plate design for a maximum of 24 pieces of filling bobbins
Bow Type Laying Up Machine
From 2 to 6 cores of ABC aerial cables
• Bow type laying up machine working with back twist movement to lay up from 2 to 6 cores of ABC aerial cables, control cable
• or power cable
• This machine can use either dual wheel pulling capstan for medium size cables or haul off caterpillar for larger size power cables
• Main rotor, pulling capstan (or caterpillar) and take up unit are independently driven by AC servo motors
• HMI+PLC control system for pre-setting laying up pitch and speed synchronization with the take up unit
• Tension control done through band brakes manually adjustable
• Additional tension control system consisting in powder brakes. The set is complete with an automatic electrical compensation control
• In order to keep the tension constant when going from full bobbin to empty bobbin
• Optional yarn filler plate, design for a maximum of 24 pieces of filling bobbins
Double Twist Pairing Machine
For 2 or 4 communication cables
• Double Twist Pairing Machine
• Bow type pay offs to get 100% back twist work
• For manufacturing pairs (2) or quads (4) communication cables
• Pay off's tension control device that guarantees a correct and identical core tension
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Single Twist Stranding Machine
Cableadora simple torsión
• Single twist strander for laying up insulated conductors, stranding of bare flexible ropes and armouring with galvanized steel wires.
• The machine can work either as a strander or as a back twist pay-off for multipass processes.
• Big pulleys diameter for smooth cable deviation.
• Electric loading platform at floor level allowing an easy loading and unloading of the bobbin without the need of underground foundations.
• HMI+PLC control system for setting of lay length, lay direction and speed synchronization.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
3-5 Power Cables
Double Twist Pairing