2020 Smart Manufacturing
Pioneer Machinery at Taitronics 2020
2 November 2020
Pioneer Machinery was invited to join the 2020 Taitronics event, which took place at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center from 10/21 to 10/23.
We held several activities to share the strategy for a smart upgrading in the Wire and Cable industry.
During the morning seminars and exhibitions at our booth, we introduced our solution for getting smarter in the Wire and Cable industry. In the afternoon, we invited our customers to participate in a tour of our headquarters which successfully helped them to connect the smart factory concept with the production of our equipment.
1. Pioneer Machinery Smart Factory Platform - Pioneer SmartFA
2. IoT solution - SmartBox
3. Transparency of factory Information - HUD-Task Queue(Timetable)/ HUD-SCADA(Real-time information)
4. Wire and Cable quality control - Automated Optical Inspection
5. Vibration analysis - Predictive Maintenance(Corporate with SKF)
6. Production Equipment tournament - Raising the capacity of the specification, IoT solution
7. Innovative equipment- Silicon Spray Unit , Length Marking Machine, Cable Printer
8. Automated production procedure - High-Speed Auto Coiling machine with Robot Arms palletizing solution
Thank you for supporting us and we will keep making progress! If you're interested in our product and require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to share more with you. We kindly invite you to take a look of the photos of our exhibition and seminar.